HONG KONG ITINERARY (3 days 2 nights)
Best Itinerary for you if you want to visit MOST of the TOURIST AREAS in HK. These are arranged in a way that attractions are near each other, so that you can save in transportation costs.
Click the links to see my blog posts/reviews about it. :)
1st Day — Arrival in Hong Kong 7:05 am (Cebu Pacific Air)
- 7:05- 8:30 —-> transport going to your hotel
- 8:30- 9:30—–> drop things off your hotel and take a little rest.
- 9:30 – 10:00 —> Go to Ocean Park using 629 bus from Admiralty Station
- 10:00- 5:00pm –> Stay and enjoy Ocean Park! Closing time is 4 or 3.
- 5:00pm- 6:00pm –> Go to Victoria Peak by taxi (only 20 minutes with leeway costs $10USD or use the tram)
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm –>Visit Madamme Tussauds Museum (Level 3, Victoria Peak Mall)
- 8:00pm – 9:00pm ––> Sky Terrace (uppermost level of Victoria Peak) or do some shopping in the mall
- 10:00 pm —> go back to the hotel (I know you will be very tired by then!) or you can visit a bar in Sheung Wan, HK.
*All the attractions here are in HK Island and very near each other.
2nd day —> Disneyland Day
- 7:00————->wake up
- 7:00 – 9:00 —-> getting ready (breakfast, taking a bath.. etc.)
- 9:00 – 10:00 –> transporting time going to Disneyland. Ride the subway going to Disneyland
- 10:00 – 10:00pm –>Enjoy Disneyland and the Fireworks
3rd day –>NGONGPIN 360 and shopping Check out Hotel (bring your bags with you) Best if your travel going back to Manila or your destination is by 7pm
- 8:00 am –>Check out Hotel
- 8:00 – 9:00 –-> travel time going to Ngongpin (use subway and get off Tung Chung Station
- 9:00- 9:30 –> there is a baggage deposit counters or lockers (for rent) in the parking area of the mall right after you went out the Tung Chung Line) Ask the customer service to know where the lockers are exactly located
- 10:00- 11:00--> eat your lunch in this mall
- 11:00 – 2:00 pm –> go to Ngongpin 360 and visit the Giant Buddha Just walk towards the escalators leading to Ngongpin 360 cable car. The mall is just adjacent to it.
- 2:00 -4:00 —> Shop till you drop. I forgot to say that the Mall is a factory outlet of your favorite brands, so it is cheaper to buy there! (to name a few: Mango, Coach, Guess, Esprit, and some high ends one)
- 4:00 – 5:00 –> Go to the airport using the S1 bus which has a stop near the mall, just ask the guards where it is (travel time approx 15 minutes) and then check-in the airline counters and ready to depart
- 7:00 —> Go to your own destination! Hope you enjoyed HK! Bye bye!
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below and I will answer it as best and as fast as I could :)
To see tips on how to save money in HK–> click here.
ANOTHER HONG KONG ITINERARY
2nd Day– Visit Ngong Pin 360, and markets in Hong Kong to buy souvenirs (tsim sha tsui), then stroll to Avenue of Stars
3rd Day — Visit Hong Kong Museum or go to Repulse Bay (Beach) and near the area is a temple with a collection of Chinese architecture and some Dragon/Lions.
3RD HONG KONG ITINERARY
1st day— Visit Ngong Pin 360, if you arrive in the afternoon in Hong Kong, you go directly to this place before heading to your hotel. At night visit Avenue of Stars
2nd day — Disneyland
3rd Day — If your departure time is in the evening, then I suggest that in the morning visit Victoria Peak to shop for souvenirs and visit Madamme Tussauds
4th HONG KONG ITINERARY 4 days 3 nights
1st Day — Disneyland
3rd Day– Have a side trip to Macau and then back again to Hong Kong; in the evening visit Avenue of Stars
4th Day– If flight is in the evening, visit Ngong Pin 360
HOPES THIS HELPS!